Fleet Cruise around Santa Catalina & Santa Barbara Islands
October 11 - 16, 2015
Cash Discount Price: $175If you wanna' sign up and pay the cash discount price, then don't buy this item by adding to cart above and checking out with a credit card. Instead, just drop us an email to sign up and then snail mail a check to Holly Scott, PO Box 352, Seal Beach, CA, 90740. Easy breezy!
- Sunday 10/11: Emerald Bay - Rendezvous, sign in and join us ashore for a 'Baja Cruiser'-style potluck on the beach
- Monday 10/12: Santa Barbara Island - Explore this amazing island (or sail around Catalina's west end and to Cat Harbor on the back side)
- Tuesday 10/13: Cat Harbor - Happy hour ashore
- Wednesday 10/14: Little Harbor - Dinghy raft up and Charlie's Charts Rum Punch
- Thursday 10/15: Avalon - Happy hour deals on shore at a local bar/restaurant TBD
- Friday 10/16: Two Harbors - Potluck happy hour ashore and the rest of the weekend to explore on your own
- Charlie's Charts mini-guide to our destinations
- All events
- Two flotilla event T-shirts
- Flotilla participation boat flag
- Swag bag
- Four free drink tickets
- Morning VHF net
- Discounts on Charlie's Charts Cruising Guides and gear
- New friends and FUN!
(Additional event shirts and flags will be available for purchase.)
Vessel Requirements (not optional):
- A minimum of 3 complete, assembled anchor rode of proper oversized gear.
- Enough fuel and water for the entire trip.
- Dinghy capable of carrying the crew in safely through chop and windy conditions.
- VHF equipment and expertise for all communications (no cell phone coverage).
- Have spent at least 5 days unplugged from a dock to be sure the electrical system is able to keep up with your needs.
- Be prepared to help yourselves in case of an emergency.
NOTE: If you'd like to sign up for this trip as a passenger on our boat, Mahalo, with Captains Holly & KC, get details at our sister company Mahalo Sailing Adventures.